Taking time to understand every aspect of your wedding day and getting to know my couples is a really important part of the service I provide to you. Working with you to give you the reassurance that your flower choices, style and theme will complement and enhance what you have planned, along with allowing you to enjoy the creative process knowing that everything is in hand.
I have worked in many venues/marquees all across Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire & Wiltshire.
Some of the venues are:
- The Beetle & Wedge Boathouse, Moulsford-on-Thames
- Barton House, Lockinge
- The Swan, Streatley
- The Royal Oak, Yattendon
- Oxford Town Hall and Museum
- The Kingswell Hotel, Harwell
- Milton Hill House, Milton
- Steventon House Hotel, Milton
- Lains Barn, Wantage
- Notley Abbey, Thame
- Basildon Park, Lower Basildon
- Enysham Hall, Enysham
- The Four Pillars, Oxford Spires
- The Four Pillars, Sandford-on-Thames
- Magdalen College, Oxford
- Wadham College, Oxford
- Somerville College, Oxford
- Wasing Park
- Kingston Bagpuise House, Kingston Bagpuise
- Drayton Golf Club, Drayton
- Luxters Barn nr Henley-on-Thames
- Hawkwell House, Oxford
- Le Manoir, Great Milton
- Sudbury House Hotel, Farringdon
- The Springs Hotel, South Stoke
- The Fish, Sutton Courtney
- The Shillingford Bridge Hotel, Shillingford
- Ardington House, Ardington
- The Swan at Streatley
- Sudbury House Hotel, Faringdon
Marquees are always a challenge with more and more people using them as a venue in there own garden or as an extension to a venue. They can be decorated with lush greenery and flowers to create a romantic venue for a wedding or private party.
What my clients say –
Just a line to say many thanks for the flowers you supplied for our wedding, they were all lovely and just what we wanted. Many thanks again.
Anne & John (Oct 08)
Thank you very very much for everything you did to make Emily’s Wedding Day such a huge success, you were simply brilliant, all y our time, constant attention to detail and brilliant ideas showed itself in every way. The flowers in the church were stunning and the marquee was amazing. So a very very big Thank you for your kindness and patience, it was a truly memorable day helped by you alone. It’s been terrific working along side you – we had a wonderful few days.
Our warmest thanks.
Yvonne & Jim
Thank you so much for doing our wedding flowers. We really enjoyed all the flowers and advice and the fact that you able to do them at short notice! We felt that you caught hold of the inspiration in my eccentric choice of colours and added the perfect finishing touch.
Becky & Dave
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen at a wedding. Everybody commented on the church and Marquee. My bouquet was stunning, as was the girl’s.
Thank you so much for the Lily of the Valley plant, it will always remind us of our wedding day. Thank you for being part of our day and making it so special!
Love Emma & Phil